Great news today! Join our Affiliate program and earn up to a 50% recurring commission on every user you refer!
HeadlessBrowserAPI Affiliate Program
We are so glad you’re here and want to learn more about the HeadlessBrowserAPI Affiliate Program! For those of you who don’t know, HeadlessBrowserAPI is a service that handles proxies, headless browsers so developers can easily build scalable web scrapers. You can learn more on our home page.
First things first, affiliates are a very important part of our growth strategy. We have many successful affiliate partners who earn thousands in recurring revenue from our program each month because of our continued commitment to creating opportunities for our affiliates to earn commissions.
As a new HeadlessBrowserAPI affiliate you’ll earn a 30% commission each month from everyone you refer for lifetime of the client’s subscription. Also, if you refer 100 people or more, you will automatically advance for the Premium affiliate rank and earn 50% commission each month from everyone you refer.
Ready to Start Earning Now?
Joining the HeadlessBrowserAPI Affiliate Program is very simple. Just share your referral link with your existing clients or in your articles and videos and we take care of the rest.
Check details about HeadlessBrowserAPI’s affiliate program here.
Payouts are currently made using PayPal, each month.
Here are a few promotion ideas to get you started
- Recommend HeadlessBrowserAPI as a service to your freelance clients looking for a custom web scraper. Get paid to write a web scraper, and also generate recurring revenue as long as your client continues to use your work!
- Write a HeadlessBrowserAPI vs. _________ (whatever proxy service you have been using for web scraping) post and publish that on your blog and send it out to your email list.
- Add details about HeadlessBrowserAPI, along with your affiliate link, to any pages or posts you have on web scraping.
- Share how you use web scraping in your business and link to HeadlessBrowserAPI using your affiliate link.
- Add HeadlessBrowserAPI to your Resources page on your blog as your recommended scraping solution/proxy provider.
- Anything else you can think of!